Amanda at Stylish Bird inspired me to come up with my top ten list of things I can’t live without at this very moment-enjoy!
1. Magazines! I love getting my mags in the mail-I learn so much from them and they are a constant source of information.
2. Skinceuticals C & E Ferulic Acid-I take very good care of my skin and this is the number one product I can’t live without.
3. My Missoni throw blanket-My house has been freezing lately and my throw has been keeping me warm. I love the jolt of color it adds to the room also.
4. My Goyard Tote-The best gift I’ve ever received! I use it everyday and pretty much carry my life around in it.
5. My Moroccan Pouf-They may have been played out a bit-but I still love my pouf-it makes me happy. I think it’s a great home accessory.
6. My New Tucker Blouse-I just received it in the mail and I can already tell it will be a closet staple. These blouses can be worn in a zillion ways. The $300 price tag is steep yet well worth the investment.
7. Peonies-the greatest flower for its fullness and vibrancy. One or two stems alone can make any room more cheerful.
8. Madewell’s Skinny Ankle Jeans-I wear mine a size bigger and rolled to get that slouchy boyfriend look.
9. Coffee Table Books-Vogue-People, Parties, and Places is my most recent addition. I love piles and piles of books.
10. Bonne Bell Gel Bronzer-I have been using this product since high school and I really think it’s the best bronzer. I’ve tried other expensive versions of gel bronzer but I aways come back to this $3.99 gem.